Cleveland experiences occasional thunderstorms, severe in their intensity and bringing with them large hail, damaging winds, and tornadoes during spring and summer months.
As a homeowner in Cleveland, if you are worried about the impact of such harsh elements of nature on your house, Champion of Cleveland can put them to rest. With our superior quality vinyl siding in Cleveland, Ohio forming a layer of protection over your house, you never have to worry about it bearing the brunt of nature.
Our vinyl sidings are manufactured to a premium thickness of 0.46” for outstanding impact resistance and strength. Our sidings also have the reliable Windlock System to withstand wind gusts of up to 200mph.
We install our sidings per methods recommended by the Vinyl Siding Institute using appropriate accessories, so you have a home exterior that stays strong and durable for years together.
Walk in to our factory showroom to see, touch and test for quality actual vinyl sidings in Cleveland, Ohio. You can also discuss your options with our local vinyl siding experts, who’ll help you at every stage of your project should you choose to bring your business to us.
Here are some advantages of buying Champion vinyl sidings in Cleveland:
- With their authentic wooden texture, graceful silhouette, extra-long panel, fewer and tighter seams and range of color choices, Champion vinyl sidings will add finesse and class to your home that’s hard to match.
- Our sidings are designed and manufactured to resist rusting, cracking, peeling, rotting, denting and fading to keep your home looking new for years.
- We use ENERGY STAR-rated R-Tech fanfold underlayment for insulation, air infiltration, conduction, and radiation to keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers.
- We use corner wrap to protect your home from mold, moisture and insects. We also provide vents to resist the entry of moisture behind panels.
- We offer lifetime warranty on our sidings and installation, so you never have to worry about whom to approach for your siding needs.