Toledo is located on the western end of Lake Erie. The city, founded on the shores of Maumee River, is an important ecological site. It is located inside a sandy oak savanna called the Oaks Opening Region. It's considered one of the 200 Last Great Places on Earth. Well-known Toledo landmarks and attractions include Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral, Toledo Museum of Art, and Wildwood Manor House.
You can make your home a great place, too, by working with Champion on custom-manufactured replacement windows in Toledo Ohio, as well as, siding, sunrooms, roofing, and doors. They're Our Toledo windows and other products are made in the USA, and theyâ€™re sold, installed, and serviced by professionals in Toledo who are committed to delivering the finest home-improvement experience possible.
Our Services in Toledo include:
1. Windows: Double Hung Windows, Slider Windows, Casement Windows, Picture Windows and more.
2. Sunrooms: Studio Rooms, Porch Enclosures, Screen Room and more.
3. Roofing: Roofing - Styles, Ventilation & Safety, Shingle Styles & Options.
4. Doors: Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, French Doors, Pet Doors and more.
5. Vinyl Siding: Beautiful and high quality sidings available in a range of colors.