Replacement Windows Portland
Summers in Portland are warm, sunny and occasionally wet. Because of its inland location where there is no sea breeze, the city can experience strong heat waves. The weather can get especially uncomfortable in the months of July and August with the temperatures soaring to above 95 °F.
Unfortunately, oppressive heat is not the only thing residents of Portland have to contend with during the peak summer months. The soaring mercury is often accompanied by higher energy bills!
Given our 55-year experience in the home improvement industry, we understand all too well that if there’s one thing homeowners wish for, it’s home exterior products that are energy efficient and can lower their utility bills.
That’s why we use our exclusive Comfort 365® to manufacture our replacement windows in Portland. Our ENERGY STAR-rated Comfort 365® glass is much more energy efficient than standard dual pane glass and will keep your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
At the same time, the glass will block the harmful UV rays that can cause your furniture and upholstery to fade, reduce the level of noise inside your home, and bring in plenty of natural light.
We offer the following types of replacement windows in Portland:
- Double-Hung Windows
- Casement Windows
- Slider Window
- Picture Window
- Bay, Bow, and Garden Window
- Shaped Windows
All Champion replacement windows in Portland come with the following features:
- Lifetime Warranty: We guarantee our replacement windows and their installation for as long as you own them
- Good Housekeeping seal: All Champion windows bear the Good Housekeeping Seal for quality and reliability.
- AAMA testing: All our windows are tested and certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) for structure and air/water infiltration.
- ColorBond®: We offer our replacement windows in a classic color palette that will not go out of style.
- TimberBondTM: Our windows have the technologically advanced woodgrain finish, which provides them the warm luxurious look of wood without the associated maintenance problems.