The Comfort 365® glass advantage
Windows are a wonderful source of natural light and enjoyable views. But, when made with inferior glass you are robbed of energy efficiency, UV protection and being comfortable in your own home. When your windows are made with superior glass, Champion Comfort 365® Glass, your home will be energy efficient, your carpet, drapes and furniture will resist fading, and you will be comfortable 365 days a year.
Standard Clear Pane Glass
Comfort 365® Glass
- Freely allows cold in and heat out in the winter
- Freely allows heat in and cool out in the summer
- Minimal UV protection - Allows carpet, drapes and furniture to fade
- Your patio room will be too uncomfortable to use on hot or cold days
- Keeps winter heat in and cold air out
- Keeps summer heat out and cool in
- Blocks 84% of harmful UV rays
- reduces fading of carpets, drapes and furniture
- Makes windows more energy efficient
- Your patio room is comfortable 365 days a year!
- Keeps summer heat out
- Lowers your cooling costs
- Lowers your solar heat gain (SHG) number (keeps the Sun's heat out)
What about regular Low-E glass?
- Summertime radiant heat is reflected from your home
- Keeps winter heat in
- Lowers your heating costs
- Gives you a better U-factor number
Although better than clear glass, standard Low-E glass does not perform to the level of Comfort 365® Glass. Champion uses Comfort 365® Glass so we can continue to offer you one of the most technologically advanced windows on the market.