The third most populous city in the United States and an international hub of finance, commerce, industry, telecom, and transportation, Chicago is home to roughly 2.7 million residents. Chicago is home to 77 distinct neighborhoods that, despite their diversity, display a sense of harmony and community that’s hard to match. Make your home stand out in your unique neighborhood by with Champion on custom-manufactured replacement windows, siding, sunrooms, and doors. They’re made in the USA, and they’re sold, installed, and serviced by professionals in Chicago who are committed to delivering the finest home-improvement experience possible.
Get Your Estimate
"Everyone from the sales personnel, to the office, to the installers were courteous and professional. It's a high-quality product and they did an excellent job of installation."
– Review from Dan N. in Bartlett, IL - May 22, 2015
"We used Champion Windows to install windows at another home and that is why we chose them again. We have been very happy with the quality of their windows and their service."
– Review from Kingston S. in Dyer, IN - May 15, 2015
"We are very satisfied with the workmanship and quality of the windows"
– Review from Brittany P. in Elmhurst, IL - May 15, 2015
"It was disappointing that calling the service department just sends me to their voice mail. The phone in the service department should have someone picking up the phone and answering."
– Review from Mark O. in Villa Park, IL - May 05, 2015
"They had good quality products. The installers were fast and good at what they do."
– Review from Andy A. in Plainfield, IL - Apr 27, 2015
"We really like our new Champion Investor series windows. The installation went very well with minimal disruption. The windows are easier to use and we like the ability to slide the screen up and open the windows from the top. Our salesperson, Joe Fetter, spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions without any high pressure sales tactics. We would recommend Champion windows."
– Review from Vickie W. in Riverdale, IL - Apr 24, 2015
"Always wanted a garden window and this one from Champion is beautiful. Can't wait to fill it with beautiful plants."
– Review from Libby S. in Clarendon Hills, IL - Apr 23, 2015
"Ira was a great salesman, he knew the product and worked to satisfy our needs. He made great recommendationsand worked to get us the best deal. After meeting with him we did not feel we needed to pursue another bid."
– Review from Harry K. in Crown Point, IN - Apr 15, 2015
"They were very great, efficient and clean and they were very knowledgeable. I am very pleased."
– Review from Ingrid N. in Algonquin, IL - Apr 09, 2015
"I have used champion windows in many house projects and always hector ramos as a consultant and never had any problems the workmanship is outstanding have excellent installers and very professionals and knowledge of the work involved in I will recommend champion windows to any one some of friends have already contract with champion windows and were very happy with them"
– Review from Joe S. in Franklin Park, IL - Apr 03, 2015
"I chose Champion because it was a good value for my home. I don't think Champion is the best, but it's in the middle. For being in the middle, it's fair."
– Review from Rita K. in Lake Bluff, IL - Mar 25, 2015
"I'm really happy. They made a good recommendation. The work was done well and done on time. I'm just happy overall."
– Review from James D. in Wood Dale, IL - Mar 03, 2015
"The service was great and they are of excellent quality."
– Review from Regina C. in Burnham, IL - Feb 21, 2015
"I'm extremely satisfied with the service I received from Champion. The one hiccup I did have with the installation they handled extremely well. David handled my issue extremely well."
– Review from Sheldon G. in Chicago, IL - Feb 14, 2015
"I thought they were great and really friendly, and explained everything they needed to do. The whole process was very easy."
– Review from Lori S. in Buffalo Grove, IL - Feb 02, 2015
"Very satisfied I would recommend Champion, a job well done."
– Review from Lee H. in Roselle, IL - Feb 02, 2015
"Everyone has been very helpful throughout the process. They had some internal problems when it came to reordering. My windows were supposed to be installed back in November and I was led to believe they were reordered instantly. I just found out the windows were reordered yesterday."
– Review from Dennis T. in Arlington Heights, IL - Jan 21, 2015