Features & Benefits
The Advantages of Our Sunrooms
- The addition of a sunroom to your home provides you with expanded living space, allowing you to surround yourself with the beauty of the outdoors while enjoying the comfort of your home.
- Champion sunrooms cost around 1/3 less than a stick built room and is completed, on average, 60% faster.
- Comfort 365® Glass will block harmful UV rays that fade your furniture and carpets.
- Both four-season and three-season sunroom styles, come with a lifetime warranty on glass breakage and seal failures.
- Champion handles the entire project from design, permits, manufacturing, construction and service after the sale.
Our Materials Are Your Value
- Thermally broken, insulated roof panel I-beams can be used in any roof or wall in your house.
- I-beams are used to provide the strongest load-bearing structures available.
- Choice of 4 or 6-inch expanded-polystyrene (EPS) panel cores, featuring very high R-value and rot-resistant performance, to create less stress on your foundation.
- Header tilts to match your roof"s pitch is sealed so that it becomes part of your roof.
- Six-inch vinyl and aluminum corner posts are used to create stronger walls and roof.
- Knee-wall panels are used to resist denting, scratching, easy cleanup will never yellow.
- Center post mullions are used to add strength to your room while allowing you to conceal your outlets wiring.
- Door-sill tracks prevent air infiltration and ensures smooth long-term operation.
- Stainless-steel rollers are used on all sliding windows and doors.
- Hidden connectors hide screws and bolts for attractive exterior and interior finishes.
- Larger glass expanses are used for maximum enjoyment of the outdoors.
- A five- or six-inch gutter is matched to your home to be certain it feels like your home, and not just an addition.
Please note that our three-season sunrooms aren’t intended to be heated or are they insulated for winter months. If you’re interested in taking advantage of all-season outdoor enjoyment, please get in touch with one of our Champion customer care associates about our four-season sunroom option.
Cost & Financing
Our Champion sunrooms are a major investment in your homes living space and exterior shape. You’ll no doubt have numerous questions during the planning process. We understand that price will play an important factor in making your choice however, the cost of Champion sunrooms will vary based on your home’s customized needs.
During our in-home consultations, Champion’s customer care associates will work with you to help discover the best options and savings opportunities for your home. You’ll discuss your homes unique needs, from window sizes, styles, materials, glass and various other options to determine the best sunroom choice for your home. that will help to improve the quality, durability, comfort, savings and overall beauty of your home.
Once we’ve been able to determine the right options for your additions unique needs, we can better determine an exact price. We can also provide many easy and affordable financing offers to help you choose the best financing solution.
Champion takes full responsibility for your install from start to finish. We take care to minimize disruptions in your home, clean up and haul away old debris, and ensure we leave your home looking better than when we arrived. Most replacement window installations are completed in a single day.
Ready to Learn More?
Our Champion customer care associates are ready and waiting for your call. We’re happy to answer any general questions or concerns about your home improvement project, the installation process or setting up an in-home consultation. Please feel free to get in touch at 1-877-4-CHAMPION. We look forward to helping you with your future home improvements!