Features & Benefits
- (DuraBlock™) Deep Sill – Engineered deep sill allows sash to rest within the frame rather than outside of it.
- 100% Virgin Vinyl – Structure members of the frame are extruded from 100% medical grade virgin vinyl blends, free from contaminants.
Colors and Finishes
- Artisan Exterior Molding – Finished grade exterior trim designed and engineered from the same material as the window frame to look good and last long.
- ColorBond™ Exterior – Carefully selected colors designed to adhere to vinyl and resist the environment, applied to the frame during the manufacturing process for long lasting durability.
- TimberBond™ Exterior – Select wood grain options are bonded to vinyl frames using a proprietary 5-step process.
- Comfort 365® Glass Pack – Insulated glass unit (IGU) designed with optimal performance of ‘12–layer’ low emissivity (Low-e) coating [offering low solar heat gain, high visual transmission of light and high UV (light) ray protection], a warm edge spacer, Argon filled in an optimized gap, and dual seals.
- Engineered PryBuster™ Sash interlock – Upper and lower sashes are engineered to interlock at meeting rail.
- ViewMax™ Frame – Window is designed and engineered to minimize the frame to have maximum viewing area through the glass.
- 12-Point Fusion Weld – Every corner of the main-frame and sash-frame is permanently bonded with a 45 degree fusion weld.
- Thick and Reinforced Profiles – Profiles are engineered among the thickest walls compared to other vinyl windows for added rigidity.
- Foam-Enhanced Sash & Frame – Profiles are filled to improve the thermal conductivity of the profiles and total window.
- Stainless Steel Constant Force Balance – Mechanism for holding sash in place once raised, utilizing a metal coil under pressure; often considered superior to Block & Tackle and Spiral balance systems.
- Easy To Use Tilt Latch – Mechanism installed on the sliding sash allowing it to be tilted inward for easy access to the exterior of the window.
- Dual (IronGrip™) Cam Locks – Two cam locks are used, rather than just one on windows wider than 24".
- Dual (VentSafe™) Ventilation Latches – Latches on both ends of the sash allow the window to be vented at the top or the bottom, but prevents it from fully opening.
- Deep Pile Weather Stripping – Soft brush like weather stripping is used to prevent air and water infiltration while being flexible against friction type operations.
Certifications & Programs
Champion’s double-hung replacement windows come complete with a lifetime limited warranty. Learn what coverage is available for repairs, replacement parts and more.
Cost & Financing
Purchasing double-hung replacement windows for your home is no small decision, and we understand that the cost will be an important factor in making your choice, however, the cost of Champion windows can vary based on your home’s customized needs.
During our in-home consultations, Champion’s customer care associates will work with you to help discover the best options for your home. You’ll discuss your homes uniquely needs, from window sizes, styles, materials, glass and various other options to dertermine the best windows for your home.
Once we’ve been able to determine the right options, we can better determine an exact price. We can also provide many easy and affordable financing offers to help choose the best financing solution for you.
Champion takes full responsibility of your window installation from start to finish. We take care to minimize disruptions in your home, clean up and haul away old debris, and ensure we leave your home looking better than when we arrived. Most replacement window installations are completed in a single day.
Ready to Learn More?
Our Champion customer care associates are ready and waiting for your call. We’re happy to answer any general questions or concerns about your home improvement project, the installation process or setting up an in-home consultation . Please feel free to get in touch at 1-877-4-CHAMPION. We look forward to helping you with your future home improvements!