Replacement Windows Memphis TN
Memphis, like many other cities in the region, experiences four distinct weathers. Mild to chilly winters with extreme variance in temperature and hot and humid summers are typical to Memphis. Sporadic snowfall in winters and high levels of humidity during summers also mark the weather of Memphis.
Air conditioning your home is the only way to stay comfortable when the temperatures start rising or falling in the city. The flip side is that the more air conditioning you use, the higher your energy bills are likely to be.
One of the simplest ways to lower your utility bills is to install Champion replacement windows in your Memphis, TN home. Our windows are among the most energy efficient in the industry as they feature our exclusive ENERGY STAR-rated Comfort 365® glass.
The glass is 35% more energy efficient in winter and 41% more energy efficient in summer than standard dual pane glass. It keeps the winter cold out and warmth in and the summer heat out and cool in, which means your home stays warmer in winter and cooler in summer and your energy expenses remain low through the year.
The type of replacement windows we offer in Memphis include:
- Double-Hung Windows
- Casement Windows
- Slider Window
- Picture Window
- Bay, Bow, and Garden Window
- Shaped Windows
Some of the other outstanding features of our replacement windows in Memphis include:
- Lifetime warranty: We guarantee our replacement windows and their installation for as long as you own them. Once you install Champion windows, you never have to worry again.
- AAMA testing: Our replacement windows have been tested and certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) for structure and air/water infiltration.
- Good Housekeeping seal: All our windows bear the Good Housekeeping Seal for quality and reliability.
- ColorBond®: Our windows are available in a range of colors to match the theme of your house and your personal taste.
- TimberBondTM: Our windows have the technologically advanced woodgrain finish, which gives them the luxurious warm look of wood without the associated maintenance problems.