Vinyl Siding Installation
No matter how good a siding panel is, if vinyl siding is not installed properly, it will not last and will not protect your home as it is intended to do. Champion installs your vinyl siding using the Vinyl Siding Institute’s approved installation methods.
Champion will install your vinyl siding using all of the proper equipment and materials as recommended by the Vinyl Siding Institute
- We use extra long 16-foot panels, which means up to 33% fewer seams. Superior engineering eliminates gaps where panels meet ––seams are tight and virtually invisible.
- We prepare and protect your home with underlayment and corner wrap. This will be a layer of protection from moisture, insects and mold.
- We use steel starter strips so your vinyl siding is straight and will not sag or fail.
- Mitered J channel gives a finished look to your installation and allows for proper drainage around windows and doors.
- Inside and outside corner posts properly finish interior and exterior corners for a professional installation.
- Vinyl coated aluminum trim material is maintenance free and will not rust or oxidize.
- Rigid soffit with hidden vents gives a clean, modern look without sacrificing needed ventilation and will hold up over time.
- Our attention to detail includes proper gable vents and J-blocks so your faucets and fixtures are attractively finished and do not become an entry point for moisture and pests.
- Lifetime installation warranty.