Bay, Bow and Garden Replacement Windows
Bay, bow and garden replacement windows can add extra light and style to your home. Most replacement window openings can be converted to one of these options. Check with your Champion Factory Representative for your home’s design and bay or bow window possibilities.
Our bay, bow and garden replacement windows feature a unique exterior architectural molding for a stylish look. We do not confuse you with a good/better/best line of windows, but instead offer a window that we have developed to be the best performing bay, bow & garden replacement window for today’s homeowner. All Champion Windows include our exclusive Comfort 365® glass. Options include:
- grid options
- color options (white, tan or ColorBond®)
The Bay Window
- Bay Windows are 3-lite projection windows with a fixed picture window in the center and side windows that can be fixed or operating with double-hung windows or casement windows.
- Bay windows feature a deep inside insulated seat area that you can be painted or stained to match your home’s decor.
- You may be able to upgrade an existing window opening to a bay.
The Bow Window
- Bow windows are window units made up of 4 to 6 windows in a graceful arc shape with a shallow insulated seat.
- Bow windows typically have fixed center windows with operating casements on the ends.
- You may be able to upgrade an existing window opening to a bow.
- Typically found in kitchens, the garden window allows you to bring a little of the outdoors inside with extra light and shelving for plants or other decorative features.
- Champion Garden Windows feature a laminated seat and shelf to protect wood.