Replacement Window Features
Champion guarantees your replacement window AND the installation for as long as you own your home!
Double-pane, argon-enhanced, insulated Comfort 365® Glass is standard in all Champion Windows Keeping your home warmer in winter, cooler in summer and quieter year-round. Blocks the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays that can fade furniture, drapes and carpet.
Champion Windows and Patio Doors qualify for the ENERGY STAR in all 50 states.
Champion Windows have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal for our quality and reliability.
- Double-hung tilt-in sashes for ease of cleaning from the inside of your home
- Over and under interlock at meeting rails helps eliminate air infiltration
- Heavy-duty pile weather stripping makes for a better insulated replacement windows
- Easy to operate cam-style locks
- Stainless steel constant-force balance allows for dependable and easy sash operation
- 100% virgin vinyl construction makes a more durable frame that won't yellow or turn brittle
- Foam-enhanced insulated vinyl frames offer additional insulating properties against hot/cold air and noise
- Dual self-storing ventilation latches. A safety feature that allows windows to open only a few inches for ventilation
- 12-point fusion welded sash and frame. Fusion welding makes a stronger, squarer window that will not warp or twist over time
- Each window is custom manufactured to fit your opening, so every size is available. A tighter fit is always best when you replace your windows
- Narrow profile frames provide more glass for viewing and light and a smoother and slimmer architectural line
- Decorative grids in colonial, diamond, and prairie and open prairie designs
- Outside wood casing covered with PVC coated aluminum eliminates painting your exterior replacement window frames ever again